GIRK FIT NIIR – Research Lab

A place for the open minded spiritual peoples / developers to exchange technology ideas, experiences and discussing about anything in that nature.

Main

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want to register then write an e-mail to the support@girk-fit-niir.com ( there is too many spambots registered on the site so we had to hide the registration link )

|Jump to the forum main page | | Jump back to the girk-fit-niir page |

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-01 07:17:33

Peter
Administrator

The development status (74%)

Hi everybody!

I would love to share the current development status. We working on a smaller signal generator for the continuous emission. We discovered several very healthy frequency and we testing them. Since we opened a portal many many aliens are around and following our developments. We also working on the calibration software which will be able to calibrate the device for your own personal frequency. We would like to finish the first version in this year and then make it available for anybody who is interested.

gwv_v2.jpg

#2 2016-05-03 16:53:59

Lewis Crowell

Re: The development status (74%)

How much does it cost? I want one

#3 2016-05-04 09:31:39

Peter
Administrator

Hi Lewis, since we are just in the prototype phase its hard to say we didn't calculated it yet. However our plan is to create a simple/cheaper version (an emitter driven by an android app ) and also for a continuous emission a device like you see above. I would like to find a way to making the emitters not more expensive than 120-180$. Since everything is hand made it is expensive to produce it but if there will be a bigger interest then we will outsource the production and then it can be cheaper. Similar emitters i saw one time on a website sold over 600$ but that is a nonsense.  We dont sell it yet we need to do several tests and also check the results with the aliens. I hope depending on the interest end of this year we could sell some device. at least the cheaper version.  Much love and thank you for your interest

#4 2016-06-06 00:17:01

Lewis Crowell

Thanks for your info. I would be happy to know what testing is done and resulting changes. Maybe I scan help develope it also. I work on a few people nearly every week ....Lewis

Board footer